PSACO March 2014 Meeting
3102 Blake St.
Denver, CO 80205
In preparation for the Annual Meeting to be held on April 24, 2014 at the ServeNow Offices and the PACES Education Seminar to be held on April 26, there will be no March 2014 PSACO Meeting.
The PSACO Annual Meeting will consist of the
- Election of Officers, (President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer)
- Review of the Past Year
- Goals for the next 12 months
PACES Education Seminar 2014 (Early Registration Ends March 31, 2014)
The 1st PACES event was success, with 54 attendees and a great lineup of speakers. Many who attended the meeting have called or emailed me about the next event. Well it is quickly approaching.
The speaker lineup is even better than our 1st PACES Education Seminar. We have the
- Mike Dores, Founder of Merlin Data, will share with you his skip tracing techniques developed over the last 40 years
- Laura Hazen, Esq., a local attorney will discuss the do’s and don’t being or having “Independent Contractors”. The Department of Labor has boldy stated they are targeting Process Servers.
- It is said when the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Michael Kern, President of CALSPro, is an awesome teacher and he will be in Denver, sharing the techniques he used to market and build Kern Legal. If your goal is to one day sell your business, for more than $25 – 30,000, then you had better build a business which can run without you. What about vacations and time off, these are words which most self employed business owners rarely utter. Michael Kern is the exception, he and a handful of others across the country run large process serving companies and have plenty of vacations and time off. If you don’t believe me, checkout his website www.kernlegal.com