PSACO February 2014 Meeting (Denver)
3120 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80206
Very Important Meeting
If you plan to attend online via GotoMeeting please RSVP to [email protected]
In January 2014, we had a 60 year old female process server, punched in the face and beaten while she was on the ground. The perp, a former marine has been charged with “simple assault”.
The meeting regarding Employee vs Independent Contractor and Victim’s Assistance, Do’s and Don’ts has been rescheduled.
I have asked a former police officer to speak to us, in regard to the following:
- Being aware of your surroundings
- Handling aggressive people
- Self Defense and the appropriate use of force, if needed
- The difference between self-defense and being the aggressor
- Tactics to calm situations
- Tactics to fend off attackers
- The use of pepper spray
- Concealed Carry
- Q & A
I have also asked my friend to demonstrate simple tactics of self-defense.
- Also, an Important Announcement in regards to a petition to make Assault on a process server a felony in Colorado
PSACO February 2014 Meeting – Self Defense
1. Please join my meeting.
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (213) 493-0622
Access Code: 658-876-461
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Online-Meetings made easy