PSACO 2012 Annual Conference (Register Now)
The Summit Conference and Event Center
441 Sable Blvd.
Aurora, CO 80011
PSACO is proud to announce our 1st Annual Conference and Education Seminar (PACES). The event will be held at the Summit Conference and Event Center, located at 411 Sable Blvd, Aurora, CO on October 13, 2012 8 am – 5 pm.
- PSACO State of the Association
- PSACO Committee Reports
- Mr. Gadget (Stacy Smallwood, Stacy Smallwood Investigations, LLC)
- Choosing the Right Entity Type and Determining Whether Your Servers are Independant Contractors or Employees (Victor Amaya – ClearPath Accountants )
- How to get Service By Refusal through the Courts (Steven D. Glenn – PSACO)
- Online Marketing (Trent Carlyle, ServeNow)
- Completing the Tough Server (Marshall Wolf)
- How to Handle Contact by Local Law Enforcement (Russ Hickmon)
- And much, much more….. Stay Tuned
A fee of $45 will include the Education Seminar, a light breakfast, lunch and snack.
The Conference will consist of a short business meeting and 6 plus hours of education and training. Definitely an event you will not want to miss!
Discounted Room Rates Available