Process Servers Certification Course (Aug 2019)
Aug8 am to 5 pm
PSACO Process Servers Certification Course (2 day course)
Aug. 10, 2019 8 am – 5 pm
Aug 11, 2019 8 am – 12 pm
PSACO is proud to announce our Process Server Certification Course. We will break the tradition of teaching theory, theory and more theory by offering a course which teaches tested techniques and demonstrates how to use the techniques through scenario discussions and role playing. The reality of practical application versus theory taught from a student guide.
Of course there will some theory. Attendees will be taught:
- To understand, interpret and apply the C.R.C.P. Rule 4/304/504 and Rule 45/345
- Trespassing and Harassment Laws
- How handle contact with law enforcement
- How to properly serve and document service by refusal
- How to gain information from neighbors
- How to control the point of contact (the multiple personalities we meet at the door)
- How to properly request a civil assist
- Safety – How you can reduce the risk of an assault
- And much more…….