3120 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80205
Featuring Michele Stuart, Jag Investigations
Live and in person, due to the proprietary information presented, this 8 hour event will not be broadcast over the internet nor will videos of the event made available.
Michele Stuart is a licensed Private Investigator in the State of Arizona with twenty years of experience specializing in the areas of Financial, Open Source Investigations (OSINT), Corporate Investigations, and Intelligence/Counter Intelligence. She started her investigative career as an Economic Fraud Investigator.
Ms. Stuart is an Adjunct Professor with University of Virginia and an Instructor at Quantico for multi-country training programs. She provides seminars on her specialized investigative techniques in Open Source Investigations (OSINT). Over the past years she has provided presentations, and private training, to both Federal and State levels of Law Enforcement Agencies and Military Intelligence throughout the United States including attendees of Department of Homeland Security, US Marshals, FBI, DOJ, Border Patrol, Indian Tribal Nations and local law enforcement agencies throughout the country.
Michele Stuart has received the following prestigious awards:
- Top 25 Most Influential Collection Professionals Of 2011
- 2012 Speaker Of The Year -National Association Of Investigative Specialists
THIS CLASS WILL OUTLINE
- CELLULAR PLATFORM SECURITY ISSUES AND ONLINE PERSONAL SECURITY RISKS
- IN-DEPTH RESEARCH TECHNIQUES UTILIZING ONLINE AND OPEN-SOURCE DATABASES LOCATED ON THE WEB
- TECHNIQUES IN LOCATING “HIDDEN” INFORMATION ON A SUBJECT’S WEB PRESENCE FROM PUBLIC RECORDS
- CRIMINAL RECORDS AND SOCIAL-NETWORKING PROFILES
- OPEN SOURCES, AVAILABLE FOR GEO LOCATING TWEETS AND INSTAGRAM PHOTOS
- HOW TO UTILIZE THE INTERNET AS AN EFFECTIVE INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH TOOL IN LOCATING AND CREATING AN ENTIRE PROFILE ON AN INDIVIDUAL